Timothy Richards | UK
DC National Cathedral Spire Architectural Sculpture | Custom Washington National Cathedral Plaster Model | Made in England | Timothy Richards
National Cathedral Spire Architectural Sculpture | Custom Washington National Cathedral Plaster Model | Extraordinary Quality and Detail | Made in England | Timothy Richards
This sculpture was commissioned by the cathedral to celebrate the centenary of the commencement of the building. The model is a detail of one of the Gothic spires, complete with 5 angels. The spire is set into a wall on which can be seen the names of some of the craftsmen who helped build this magnificent structure. As well as being a functional bookend we have made it educational too, by highlighting the names of the constituent parts of a Gothic spire.
- This Architectural Sculpture is absolutely beautiful.
- Measures approximately by by inches
- Weighs a little over pounds
- An exquisite piece of art that will make a most thoughtful gift.
- This may require many weeks for production. Please allow us to know your timing requirements. We are delighted to do what we can to accommodate you.
STUDIO BURKE DC LLC | Located on K Street in downtown, Washington, DC | Enquiries@StudioBurkeDC.com | +1.202.331.4224