Timothy Richards | UK
Prime Minister's 10 Downing Street Architectural Sculpture | Custom 10 Downing Street Door Plaster Model | Made in England | Timothy Richards
Prime Minister's Front Door | 10 Downing Street Entrance Architectural Sculpture | London, England | Custom Monument Sculptures
Formerly the site of the Axe Brewery, the site was built up in the development by Mr. Downing, an early graduate of Harvard University, Massachusetts whose turncoat wranglings during and after the English Civil War 16…, assured his survival and wealth but earned him few friends.
A century later the first First Minister ….Walpole moved into the dark brick terrace beginning a political association as home and office of the Prime Minister of Great Britain.
- Measures approximately 8.2 by 5.8 by 2.5 inches (Height: 220mm, Width: 150mm, Depth: 64mm)
- Weighs a little over 6.5 pounds (2.9 kg)
- An elegant, impressive, piece of art.
- Hand created in England by Timothy Richards
- This model is hand made to order and may take 3 or more weeks to produce.
- If you require this by a certain date, please allow us to know.
- Please regard this as a sample of what we may produce for you on a commission basis.