Timothy Richards | UK
Notre Dame Bond Hall Entrance | Notre Dame's Bond Hall Door Architectural Sculpture | Custom Notre Dame Plaster Model | Made in England | Timothy Richards
This is the entrance to a unique school whose philosophy is based on the principles of re-learning the lessons of the traditional city and its architecture.
As such this fine building honors and echoes the ethos, representing a precious place of learning, growth and relevance in a modern world; may its architects do great work.
- This Architectural Sculpture is exquisite
- Measures approximately 7.5 by 3.5 by 2.5 inches (Height: 190mm, Width: 89mm, Depth: 53mm)
- Weighs just under 3.5 pounds (1.3 kg)
- Please, also consider this as a sample of what we may produce for you on a commission basis.
- A substantial, impressive, piece of art that will make a most thoughtful gift.
- Please allow us to know your timing requirements. We are delighted to do what we can to accommodate you.