Timothy Richards | UK
Harvard University Architectural Sculpture | Custom Harvard Bookend Plaster Model | Made in England | Timothy Richards
Harvard University Architectural Sculpture | Custom Harvard Bookend Plaster Model | Extraordinary Quality and Detail | Made in England | Timothy Richards
HARVARD UNIVERSITY | Dexter Gate - 1890 | Single Doorway bookend
Dexter Gate is a familiar landmark to all Harvard graduates. On the face of its lintel is carved enter to grow in wisdom and on the reverse, depart to serve mankind. Harvard commissioned this bookend to commemorate the centenary of this landmark. Harvard University was established in 1636 and is one of America's earliest educational institutions after being set up by the General Court of the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- Measures approximately 7 by 9.75 by 2.5 inches
- Weighs approximately 3.5 pounds
- This model is hand made to order and may take several weeks or more to produce.
- If you require this by a certain date, please allow us to know.
- Please regard this as a sample of what we may produce for you on a commission basis.
- This is fabulous as a stand alone sculpture. It may also be used as a bookend.
- This has been ordered as a graduation gift. We can assist you with an idea to included something engraved with the graduates name, degree, and graduation date.
- Our gift wrap is, of course, in Crimson and Gold.