Gallery at Studio Burke DC
NEW | Scotland Flags | The Lion Rampant / The Royal Standard of Scotland / The Coat of Arms | Premium Quality Scottish Flags made in America
- Our Scottish Flags are of the finest quality, hand produced in America
- Each Flags Measuring: 3 feet by 5 feet up to 6 feet by 10 feet
- Manufactured with premium heavyweight, US-made nylon
- Brilliant, durable colours
- Canvas Heading with two solid brass grommets
- Ideal for exterior and interior use
- 3 feet by 5 feet $60.00
- 4 feet by 6 feet $90.00
- 5 feet by 8 feet $120.00
- 6 feet by 10 feet $220.00
Scotland has two flags. The second flag is the Lion Rampart, properly known as Rampant. Rampant is a gold flag with a red lion standing on it's rear legs. The first Scottish Flag is the Saltire. The Saltire is a blue flag with a white cross of Saint Andrew.
The Lion Rampant / Rampart / The Royal Standard of Scotland / The Coat of Arms is a flag that, at one time. was only flown when the monarch was present. It currently may be seen throughout Scotland. The Lion rampant symbol represents strength and nobility and was adopted the Scottish Coat of Arms during King William I's reign.
The Saltire and the Lion Rampant flags may be found flying from major Government buildings to private dwellings, placed on cars, souvenirs, and such. It has recently found a home on their £1 coins.