Timothy Richards | UK
DC National Cathedral The Way of Peace Door | Peace Door Architectural Sculpture | Custom Washington National Cathedral Plaster Model | Made in England | Timothy Richards
Washington National Cathedral (1907-1990) Washington DC, USA.
The official name of the cathedral is "The Cathedral Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul", and is the 6th largest cathedral in the world. It took 83 years to complete. This is the cathedral’s oldest portal.
- This Architectural Sculpture is exquisite
- Measures approximately 7.5 by 3.5 by 2.5 inches (Height: 190mm, Width: 89mm, Depth: 53mm)
- Weighs just under 3.5 pounds (1.3 kg)
- Please, also consider this as a sample of what we may produce for you on a commission basis.
- A substantial, impressive, piece of art that will make a most thoughtful gift.
- We are able to personalize our goods in a variety of ways. Please let us know your thoughts.
- Please allow us to know your timing requirements. We are delighted to do what we can to accommodate you.