Sterling & Burke Leather Goods
Classic Beatrice Bag Handbag | Dark Havana English Bridle Hide | Bespoke | 12 inches
Bench-crafted dark Havana bridle leather handbag with brilliant beige suede interior and solid brass hardware with functional lock. An incredibly versatile design with top handles and a removable, adjustable shoulder strap. The rings are concealed by the handles when not in use. Interior zippered pocket on the back and an open pocket on the front. Carries everything you need in a day but keeps its shape when you only need the essentials for an evening out.
Limited inventory is available and if this is not exactly what you want, you may build your own color combination through our Bespoke service.
Each item in the Sterling & Burke Bespoke range is hand-crafted by our master craftsmen just north of London. Each piece of leather is hand-cut. Bridle leather is hand fed with waxes and tallow during the tanning process. The waxes will come to the surface and allow the leather to break in beautifully, creating a wonderful patina that gets better with age. This is a natural product so please be aware that there may be some variation, especially in the lighter colors.
Looking straight at our Classic Beatrice Bag, the dimensions are as follows:
- From left to right: 12 inches
- From front to back at the widest point: 5 11/16ths (just under 5 3/4ths)
- From front to back at the base: approximately 4.5 inches
- From the base to the top edge, when zipped up: approximately 10 inches
- Each handle measures 15 inches in length from point of attachment to point of attachment
- The height of the handles from the top edge of the bag to the top of the handle when held up straight: 5 inches
- Overall height from the base to the top of the handles when held up straight: 15 inches
- The shoulder strap is removable, adjustable, and bespoke. Please allow us to know the length you wish for