Timothy Richards | UK
Charles Dickens, 48 Doughty Street London Townhouse | Charles Dickens' Building Sculpture | London, England | Custom Architectural Model | Made in England | Timothy Richards
Architectural Sculpture | Charles Dickens' Home | London, England | Custom Model | Extraordinary Quality Detail
While living at 48 Doughty Street Charles Dickens published Pickwick Papers, Oliver Twist, and Nicholas Nickleby. His novels illustrate not only the characters but the true nature of life in Victorian London. Dickens’ work raised awareness of the appalling conditions faced by the 19th-century working class, in particular children had to endure. During his lifetime Dickens wrote fifteen major novels and countless short stories. He is buried in Poets Corner in Westminster Abbey.
Charles Dickens (1812 – 1870) remains one of Englands' greatest writers.
- This piece of art measures approximately 7.5 by 3.5 by 2.5 inches (Height: 190mm, Width: 89mm, Depth: 50mm)
- Approximately 3.5 pounds
- A substantial, impressive, piece of art.
- Hand created in England by Timothy Richards
- This model is hand-made to order and may take 3 or more weeks to produce.
Please allow us to know...
- If you require this by a certain date and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If this is an award or special gift, and we will assist you with suggestions to include your message.
- If you wish for our complimentary, luxury gift wrap. We typically use red, white, and blue patriotic gift wrap for our Washington range. School-related pieces often use the school colors. These make terrific graduation gifts.
Gallery at Studio Burke Ltd | 1619 K Street, NW Washington, DC 20006 | +1.202.331.4224 | Enquiries@StudioBurkeDC.com