Studio Burke DC | Fine Stationery
Bespoke Stationery | Luxury Packaging | Hand Engraved Stationery | Business Cards | Correspondence Cards
Bespoke Stationery | Standard Packaging for Hand Engraved Stationery | Business Cards | Correspondence Cards
- This packaging is standard and included with our Hand engraved stationery projects.
- Typically with business cards we will place 15 or so in individual sealed sleeves.
- Our correspondence cards are typically packaged with envelopes in sets of ten or so.
- Our lacquer stationery boxes are available in a few sizes. We will select the one that best suits the contents. The remainer will be placed in a gift box. If appropriate, the gift box will be an archival box that is personalized.
- Our lacquer stationery boxes are black and gold.
- Our archival boxes are available in alost black, ivory, and navy.
- White gift wrap paper may be used - typically we will cordinate the ribbon colour with the stationery.
- These boxes are included with an engraved stationery order. There is only an extra charge when purchased separately.
Sterling & Burke | Washington, DC | 1.202.331.4224