Studio Burke DC | Fine Stationery
Bespoke Stationery | Elizabeth Taylor Personal Fold Over Stationery Sets | Elizabeth Taylor Style Engraving on Pinieder A5 Sheets and Envelopes
Bespoke Stationery | Elizabeth Taylor Style Fold Over Note Stationery | Hand Engraved | Elizabeth Taylor
Elizabeth Taylor Fold Over Notes and Envelopes:
- Pineider Luxury paper, hand made in Italy
- Hand engraved in our studio in Washington, DC.
- Standard A5 Size Sheets and Envelopes
- Pineider's Capri range includes watermarked, straight cut, hand-painted bordered sheets, 110 grs. Colored tissue-lined, hand-painted bordered envelopes with Pineider blind embossing
- Elizabeth Taylor enjoyed beautiful stationery and was known to especially use Pineider's Blue with White Edge. The envelopes she used did not necessarially have lining. We are offering the envelopes with White tissue lining. Elizabeth Taylor's engraving ink matched the borders and was white.
- The Elizabeth Taylor Fold Over Notes typically are Pineider's Capri sheets folded in half. Her initials are engraved on the bordered side of the sheet and her name, possibly her name with an additional line (house name or city possibly?) or nothing is on the flap of the envelope.
- Elizabeth Taylor also used Ivory with Light Blue Borders with matching ink and Ivory with Red Borders with matching ink. The ivory with red borders was produced especially for her for her wedding to Richard Burton in 1953
- We are pleased to produced your own customized fold over notes with Elizabeth Taylor's style.
As always, luxury packaging in an archival box is included with our bespoke stationery.
These images of the engraved selections have been taken from prior auctions on Ebay and are represented as having belonged to Elizabeth Taylor
STUDIO BURKE DC | WASHINGTON DC | FINE COPPER PLATE ENGRAVED STATIONERY FOR OVER A CENTURY